Acceptance Rate 57.79%
SAT Score 1,275
ACT Score 29
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 57.79% at Texas A & M University-College Station where a total of 42,476 students applied and 24,549 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,275 and the average ACT score is 29. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Texas A & M University-College Station.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,275 SAT / 29 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At TAMU, 6,631 applicants (62% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,986 applicants (38%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,275 and the average ACT score is 29 at TAMU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,390 and 25th percentile score is 1,160. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 94 and the 25th percentile score is 75. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at TAMU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||580||680|
Texas A & M University-College Station requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Texas A & M University-College Station
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Texas A & M University-College Station is Semester. Texas A & M University-College Station accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Texas A & M University-College Station accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?