Total Enrollment 68,679
There are 68,679 students including 53,743 undergraduate and 14,936 graduate students at Texas A & M University-College Station for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 59,220 full-time and 9,459 part-time students with gender distribution of 36,450 male and 32,229 female students. Texas A & M University-College Station is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 971 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Texas A & M University-College Station has a total enrollment of 68,679 with a gender distribution of 53.07% male (36,450 students) and 46.93% female (32,229 students). There are 28,313 male and 25,430 female students in undergraduate school and 8,137 male and 6,799 female students are attending graduate school at Texas A & M University-College Station.
Texas A & M University-College Station has 59,220 full-time and 9,459 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 47,399 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,344 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 11,821 students are full-time and 3,115 are part-time students.
At Texas A & M University-College Station, 971 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 4,608 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 68,679 students. In undergraduate schools, 4,344 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,235 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||4,608||4,300||308|
|Not In Online Classes||63,100||49,399||13,701|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Texas A & M University-College Station. There are 150 American Indian/Native American, 38,655 White, 2,056 Black/African American, 5,213 Asian, 14,711 Hispanic, 56 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,230 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||150||85||65|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||56||26||30|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Texas A & M University-College Station.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?