Total Enrollment 3,983
There are 3,983 students including 2,489 undergraduate and 1,494 graduate students at The College of Saint Rose for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,831 full-time and 1,152 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,148 male and 2,835 female students. The College of Saint Rose is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 28 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The College of Saint Rose has a total enrollment of 3,983 with a gender distribution of 28.82% male (1,148 students) and 71.18% female (2,835 students). There are 824 male and 1,665 female students in undergraduate school and 324 male and 1,170 female students are attending graduate school at The College of Saint Rose.
The College of Saint Rose has 2,831 full-time and 1,152 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,402 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 87 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 429 students are full-time and 1,065 are part-time students.
At The College of Saint Rose, 28 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 674 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,983 students. In undergraduate schools, 486 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 216 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||674||484||190|
|Not In Online Classes||3,281||2,003||1,278|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The College of Saint Rose. There are 14 American Indian/Native American, 2,207 White, 599 Black/African American, 104 Asian, 296 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 158 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||14||6||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||2||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The College of Saint Rose.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?