Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,390
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 95%
Average Aid Amount $16,177
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 575
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,390 students (95% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $16,177. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 575 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at The College of Saint Rose is $34,354, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?