Total Enrollment 10,544
There are 10,544 students including 7,436 undergraduate and 3,108 graduate students at The New School for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 9,240 full-time and 1,304 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,931 male and 7,613 female students. The New School is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 248 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The New School has a total enrollment of 10,544 with a gender distribution of 27.80% male (2,931 students) and 72.20% female (7,613 students). There are 1,880 male and 5,556 female students in undergraduate school and 1,051 male and 2,057 female students are attending graduate school at The New School.
The New School has 9,240 full-time and 1,304 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,624 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 812 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,616 students are full-time and 492 are part-time students.
At The New School, 248 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 899 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 10,544 students. In undergraduate schools, 891 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 256 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||899||747||152|
|Not In Online Classes||9,397||6,545||2,852|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The New School. There are 8 American Indian/Native American, 3,489 White, 633 Black/African American, 866 Asian, 1,134 Hispanic, 11 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 281 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||8||4||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||11||2||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The New School.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?