Total Enrollment 32,264
There are 32,264 students including 27,988 undergraduate and 4,276 graduate students at The University of Texas at San Antonio for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 24,415 full-time and 7,849 part-time students with gender distribution of 15,871 male and 16,393 female students. The University of Texas at San Antonio is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 705 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas at San Antonio has a total enrollment of 32,264 with a gender distribution of 49.19% male (15,871 students) and 50.81% female (16,393 students). There are 14,018 male and 13,970 female students in undergraduate school and 1,853 male and 2,423 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
The University of Texas at San Antonio has 24,415 full-time and 7,849 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 22,542 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 5,446 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,873 students are full-time and 2,403 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas at San Antonio, 705 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 8,932 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 32,264 students. In undergraduate schools, 9,253 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 384 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||8,932||8,647||285|
|Not In Online Classes||22,627||18,735||3,892|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas at San Antonio. There are 65 American Indian/Native American, 7,562 White, 2,760 Black/African American, 1,819 Asian, 17,604 Hispanic, 57 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 742 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||65||40||25|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||57||36||21|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?