Tuition & Fees $2,250
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,483
Graduation Rate 28 %
Turtle Mountain Community College (TMCC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Belcourt, North Dakota. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Turtle Mountain Community College is $2,250 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into TMCC.
The salary after graduation from Turtle Mountain Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Turtle Mountain Community College tuition and fees are $2,250 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at TMCC. Total 6,106 students are attending TMCC and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,483 and 83 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.61% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending TMCC and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
|Address||10145 BIA #7 North, Belcourt, ND 58316|
TMCC offers 28 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Turtle Mountain Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
Turtle Mountain Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?