Tuition & Fees $4,252
Student Population 429
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,550
Graduation Rate 15 %
United Tribes Technical College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Bismarck, North Dakota. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,252 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 429 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from United Tribes Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $21,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of United Tribes Technical College are $4,252.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at United Tribes Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,550 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 429 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
United Tribes Technical offers 24 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||1|
United Tribes Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,300)
United Tribes Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Dakota?