Tuition & Fees $4,252
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,550
Graduation Rate 15 %
United Tribes Technical College (United Tribes Technical) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Bismarck, North Dakota. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of United Tribes Technical College is $4,252 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into United Tribes Technical.
The salary after graduation from United Tribes Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $21,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, United Tribes Technical College tuition and fees are $4,252 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at United Tribes Technical. Total 6,106 students are attending United Tribes Technical and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,550 and 98 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.91% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending United Tribes Technical and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
|Address||3315 University Dr, Bismarck, ND 58504|
|Net Price Calculator||https://my.uttc.edu/ICS/Admissions/NetPrice.jnz|
United Tribes Technical offers 24 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||1|
United Tribes Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,300)
United Tribes Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?