Total Enrollment 429
United Tribes Technical College has a total enrollment of 429 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 370 full-time and 59 part-time students with gender distribution of 155 male and 274 female students. United Tribes Technical College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 45 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
United Tribes Technical College has a total enrollment of 429 with a gender distribution of 36.13% male (155 students) and 63.87% female (274 students).
United Tribes Technical College has 370 full-time and 59 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 370 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 59 students are attending with part-time status.
At United Tribes Technical College, 45 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 15 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 429 students.
|In Some Online Classes||15||15||0|
|Not In Online Classes||369||369||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at United Tribes Technical College. There are 391 American Indian/Native American, 23 White, 12 Black/African American, 1 Hispanic, and 1 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||391||141||250|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Dakota?