Acceptance Rate 69 %
SAT Average 1,035
Tuition & Fees $23,498
Student Population 1,089
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,242
University of Jamestown is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Jamestown, North Dakota. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $23,498 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,089 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 69% and the graduation rate is 45% last year.
The salary after graduation from University of Jamestown varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $49,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of University of Jamestown are $23,498. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,038 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at JC. The acceptance rate of JC is 69% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 34%. The average graduation rate is 45% and the transfer-out rate is 36%. The average received amount of financial aid is $13,242 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,089 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
JC offers 54 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
University of Jamestown offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,316)
University of Jamestown has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Dakota?