Graduate Rate 45.10%
Transfer-Out Rate 36%
Retention Rate 60%
At University of Jamestown, the graduation rates was 45.10% (115 students out of 255 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 50 male and 65 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Jamestown. Last year, the graduation rate was 45.10%. where 115 students out of 255 candidate completed their degree.
78 students completed their course in 4 years and 34 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||30.59%||23.97%||36.57%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||50.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Jamestown, 6 of 12 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 50.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Jamestown is 36.47% (93 out of 255 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Jamestown, the retention rate is 60%.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?