University of Jamestown is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1920 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/25/2013 - Current|
University of Jamestown has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1971 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Accredited (Actual)||5/4/2016 - Current|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||6/1/2014 - 6/3/2016|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/20/2017 - Current|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?