Acceptance Rate 69.26%
SAT Score 1,035
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 69.26% at University of Jamestown where a total of 1,106 students applied and 766 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,035 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Jamestown.
At JC, 50 applicants (19% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 200 applicants (77%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,035 and the average ACT score is 22 at JC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,120 and 25th percentile score is 950. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 75 and the 25th percentile score is 54. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at JC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||560|
University of Jamestown requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Jamestown
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Jamestown is Semester. University of Jamestown accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Jamestown accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Dakota?