Total Enrollment 1,276
JC Student Population
There are 1,276 students including 1,018 undergraduate and 258 graduate students at University of Jamestown for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 1,085 full-time and 191 part-time students with gender distribution of 674 male and 602 female students. University of Jamestown is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 170 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
University of Jamestown has a total enrollment of 1,276 with a gender distribution of 52.82% male (674 students) and 47.18% female (602 students). There are 582 male and 436 female students in undergraduate school and 92 male and 166 female students are attending graduate school at University of Jamestown.
Enrollment by Attending Status
University of Jamestown has 1,085 full-time and 191 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 967 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 51 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 118 students are full-time and 140 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At University of Jamestown, 170 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 170 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,276 students. In undergraduate schools, 191 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 149 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||170||170||0|
|Not In Online Classes||936||827||109|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Jamestown. There are 7 American Indian/Native American, 980 White, 41 Black/African American, 10 Asian, 104 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 29 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||7||2||5|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||5||1|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Jamestown.
Know about North Dakota Colleges
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Dakota?