Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 3 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $4,252
United Tribes Technical College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 45 students have enrolled online exclusively and 15 students have took some online courses at United Tribes Technical College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,252 at United Tribes Technical College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at United Tribes Technical College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 3 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 2 programs|
Certificate: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,252 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||45|
United Tribes Technical College offers 24 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,252 at United Tribes Technical College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$5,757||$4,252||$4,252||$4,252|
At United Tribes Technical College, 45 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 15 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 429 students.
|In Some Online Classes||15||15||0|
|Not In Online Classes||369||369||0|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Dakota?