Graduate Rate 15.13%
Transfer-Out Rate 24%
At United Tribes Technical College, the graduation rates was 15.13% (18 students out of 119 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 10 male and 8 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at United Tribes Technical College. Last year, the graduation rate was 15.13%. where 18 students out of 119 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||15.45%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At United Tribes Technical College, 0 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at United Tribes Technical College is 23.53% (28 out of 119 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?