Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 471
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 83%
Average Aid Amount $9,483
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 119
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 94%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 471 students (83% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $9,483. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 119 students (94% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Turtle Mountain Community College is $2,250, for reference.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?