Graduate Rate 79.91%
Transfer-Out Rate 20%
Retention Rate 98%
At United States Merchant Marine Academy, the graduation rates was 79.91% (171 students out of 214 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 138 male and 33 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at United States Merchant Marine Academy. Last year, the graduation rate was 79.91%. where 171 students out of 214 candidate completed their degree.
160 students completed their course in 4 years and 10 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||74.77%||71.35%||91.67%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at United States Merchant Marine Academy is 20.09% (43 out of 214 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At United States Merchant Marine Academy, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?