Acceptance Rate 12.03%
SAT Score 1,270
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 12.03% at United States Military Academy where a total of 11,675 students applied and 1,405 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,270 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to United States Military Academy.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,270 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At West Point, 1,029 applicants (88% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 917 applicants (78%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,270 and the average ACT score is 28 at West Point. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,380 and 25th percentile score is 1,160. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 97 and the 25th percentile score is 80. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at West Point.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||570||680|
United States Military Academy requires 5 item(s) (High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at United States Military Academy
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at United States Military Academy is Semester. United States Military Academy accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that United States Military Academy accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?