Graduate Rate 57.60%
Transfer-Out Rate 0.66%
Retention Rate 72%
At Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc, the graduation rates was 57.60% (527 students out of 915 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 511 male and 16 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc. Last year, the graduation rate was 57.60%. where 527 students out of 915 candidate completed their degree.
204 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 527 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||22.30%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||57.60%||57.94%||48.48%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||56.67%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||52.38%
|Two or More Races||55.45%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc, 1 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc is 0.66% (6 out of 915 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc, the retention rate is 72%.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?