Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,201
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 43%
Average Aid Amount $4,139
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 433
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 86%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,201 students (43% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,139. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 433 students (86% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College is $5,864 for Ohio residents and $12,980 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?