Books & Supplies$1,200
Off-Campus Living Costs $16,208
University of Cincinnati-Clermont 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College is $5,864 for Ohio residents and $12,980 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $16,208 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $30,388 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$23,272 (Off-Campus)||$30,388 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,864||$12,980|
|Books & Supplies||$1,200|
|Room & Board||$11,874 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,334 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,139|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$19,133 (Off-Campus)||$26,249 (Off-Campus)|
|***University of Cincinnati-Clermont College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $5,864 for Ohio residents and $12,980 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 1.99% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,200. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,500||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College is and $16,208 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are decreased by -2.47% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$12,102||$11,118||$12,102||$11,874|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?