Graduate Rate 20.09%
Transfer-Out Rate 71%
At University of Cincinnati-Clermont College, the graduation rates was 20.09% (134 students out of 667 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 61 male and 73 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. Last year, the graduation rate was 20.09%. where 134 students out of 667 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||16.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Cincinnati-Clermont College, 0 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College is 71.36% (476 out of 667 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?