Acceptance Rate 55.00%
SAT Score 1,330
ACT Score 30
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 55% at University of Connecticut where a total of 40,894 students applied and 22,492 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,330 and the average ACT score is 30. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Connecticut.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,330 SAT / 30 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Connecticut, 1,798 applicants (44% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 247 applicants (6%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,330 and the average ACT score is 30 at Connecticut. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,440 and 25th percentile score is 1,220. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 99 and the 25th percentile score is 82. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Connecticut.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||610||710|
University of Connecticut requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Connecticut is Semester. University of Connecticut accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Connecticut accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Connecticut?