Acceptance Rate 73.61%
SAT Score 1,105
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 73.61% at University of Houston-Clear Lake where a total of 1,402 students applied and 1,032 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,105 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Houston-Clear Lake.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$45|
|Graduate Application Fees||$45|
|Average Test Scores||1,105 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UHCL, 296 applicants (88% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 92 applicants (27%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,105 and the average ACT score is 21 at UHCL. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,190 and 25th percentile score is 1,020. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 72 and the 25th percentile score is 53. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UHCL.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||600|
University of Houston-Clear Lake requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Houston-Clear Lake
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Houston-Clear Lake is Semester. University of Houston-Clear Lake accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Houston-Clear Lake accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?