Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,472
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 60%
Average Aid Amount $5,893
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 153
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 65%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 3,472 students (60% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,893. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 153 students (65% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Houston-Clear Lake is $7,504 for Texas residents and $20,752 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?