University of La Verne is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/30/1955 - Current|
University of La Verne has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation|
|Clinical Psychology (CLPSYD) - PsyD Doctoral programs||Accredited (Actual)||4/29/2003 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?