Acceptance Rate 55.00%
SAT Score 1,115
ACT Score 63
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 55% at University of La Verne where total 6,864 students applied and 3,775 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,115 at La Verne. La Verne requires 6 items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to University of La Verne.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,115 SAT / 63 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At La Verne, 452 applicants (91% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 102 applicants (21%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,115 and the average ACT score is 63 at La Verne. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,190 and 25th percentile score is 1,040. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 72 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at University of La Verne.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520||600|
University of La Verne requires 6 items (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at University of La Verne
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of La Verne is Four-one-four plan. University of La Verne accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of La Verne accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?