Acceptance Rate 86.72%
SAT Score 1,205
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 86.72% at University of New Hampshire-Main Campus where a total of 20,149 students applied and 17,473 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,205 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to New Hampshire-Main Campus.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,205 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At New Hampshire-Main Campus, 954 applicants (34% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 95 applicants (3%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,205 and the average ACT score is 28 at New Hampshire-Main Campus. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,300 and 25th percentile score is 1,110. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 92 and the 25th percentile score is 72. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at New Hampshire-Main Campus.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||660|
University of New Hampshire-Main Campus requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of New Hampshire-Main Campus is Semester. University of New Hampshire-Main Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of New Hampshire-Main Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Hampshire?