Total Enrollment 13,615
There are 13,615 students including 9,796 undergraduate and 3,819 graduate students at University of North Dakota for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 8,918 full-time and 4,697 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,994 male and 6,621 female students. University of North Dakota is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,466 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of North Dakota has a total enrollment of 13,615 with a gender distribution of 51.37% male (6,994 students) and 48.63% female (6,621 students). There are 5,559 male and 4,237 female students in undergraduate school and 1,435 male and 2,384 female students are attending graduate school at University of North Dakota.
University of North Dakota has 8,918 full-time and 4,697 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,173 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,623 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,745 students are full-time and 2,074 are part-time students.
At University of North Dakota, 4,466 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,827 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 13,615 students. In undergraduate schools, 8,574 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,719 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,827||6,130||697|
|Not In Online Classes||2,322||1,222||1,100|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of North Dakota. There are 211 American Indian/Native American, 10,323 White, 354 Black/African American, 304 Asian, 607 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 545 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||211||71||140|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||4||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of North Dakota.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?