Acceptance Rate 81.45%
SAT Score 1,085
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 81.45% at University of North Georgia where a total of 11,149 students applied and 9,081 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,085 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires two items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of North Georgia.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||1,085 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At UNG, 3,108 applicants (72% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,635 applicants (38%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,085 and the average ACT score is 22 at UNG. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,180 and 25th percentile score is 990. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 75 and the 25th percentile score is 55. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UNG.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||500||600|
University of North Georgia requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of North Georgia
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of North Georgia is Semester. University of North Georgia accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of North Georgia accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Georgia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Georgia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Georgia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Georgia?