Graduate Rate 91.67%
Retention Rate 91%
At University of Southern California, the graduation rates was 91.67% (2,829 students out of 3,086 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1,301 male and 1,528 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Southern California. Last year, the graduation rate was 91.67%. where 2,829 students out of 3,086 candidate completed their degree.
2,426 students completed their course in 4 years and 357 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 46 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||78.61%||74.20%||82.48%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||81.82%
|Two or More Races||90.48%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Southern California, 463 of 503 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.05%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Southern California, the retention rate is 91%.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?