Acceptance Rate 16.11%
SAT Score 1,435
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 16.11% at University of Southern California where a total of 59,712 students applied and 9,618 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,435 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires seven items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Southern California.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$90|
|Average Test Scores||1,435 SAT / 32 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At USC, 2,292 applicants (66% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,427 applicants (41%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,435 and the average ACT score is 32 at USC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,530 and 25th percentile score is 1,340. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 103 and the 25th percentile score is 90. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at USC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||660||740|
University of Southern California requires 7 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Southern California
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Southern California is Semester. University of Southern California accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Southern California accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?