Acceptance Rate 62.12%
SAT Score 1,262
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 62.12% at University of Utah where a total of 24,404 students applied and 15,159 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,262 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires four items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Utah.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$55|
|Graduate Application Fees||$55|
|Average Test Scores||1,262 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At The U, 1,114 applicants (26% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,342 applicants (79%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,262 and the average ACT score is 26 at The U. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,380 and 25th percentile score is 1,143. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 88 and the 25th percentile score is 66. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at The U.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||573||680|
University of Utah requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Utah
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Utah is Semester. University of Utah accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Utah accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Utah?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Utah?