For academic year 2017-2018, there are 46,166 students including 31,331 undergraduate and 14,835 graduate students at University of Washington-Seattle Campus. By attending status, there are 40,750 full-time and 5,416 part-time students with gender distribution of 21,689 male and 24,477 female students.
University of Washington-Seattle Campus has a total enrollment of 46,166 with a gender distribution of 46.98% male (21,689 students) and 53.02% female (24,477 students).
University of Washington-Seattle Campus has a 40,750 full-time students and 5,416 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 28,759 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,572 are part-time students. In graduate school, 11,991 students are full-time and 2,844 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,379||2,887||492|
|Not In Online Classes||41,994||28,111||13,883|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Washington-Seattle Campus. There are 220 American Indian/Native American, 20,345 White, 1,333 Black/African American, 9,370 Asian, 3,395 Hispanic, 161 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,812 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||220||89||131|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||161||58||103|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Washington-Seattle Campus.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Washington?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Washington?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Washington?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?