Acceptance Rate 92.77%
SAT Score 1,185
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 92.77% at Virginia Commonwealth University where a total of 17,579 students applied and 16,308 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to VCU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,185 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At VCU, 1,200 applicants (29% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 193 applicants (5%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 25 at VCU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,300 and 25th percentile score is 1,070. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 87 and the 25th percentile score is 59. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at VCU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
Virginia Commonwealth University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Virginia Commonwealth University is Semester. Virginia Commonwealth University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Virginia Commonwealth University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?