Acceptance Rate 90.60%
SAT Score 1,155
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 90.6% at Virginia Commonwealth University where a total of 17,253 students applied and 15,632 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,155 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to VCU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,155 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At VCU, 3,202 applicants (85% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 632 applicants (17%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,155 and the average ACT score is 25 at VCU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,250 and 25th percentile score is 1,060. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 84 and the 25th percentile score is 61. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at VCU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||640|
Virginia Commonwealth University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Virginia Commonwealth University is Semester. Virginia Commonwealth University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Virginia Commonwealth University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Virginia?