Washington State University offers 0 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Washington State University
|Awarded Degree Programs|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reporeted.|
|Tuition & Fees||$13,095 (in-state)|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $13,095 . for Washington residents and $26,850 for students from other States at Washington State University Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Washington State University, 0 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 0 female students. By attendance status, there are 0 full-time and 0 part-time students. Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
The detail graduate programs are not reported or available.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Washington?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Washington?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Washington?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Washington?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Washington?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?