Acceptance Rate 85.77%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 85.77% at Washington State University where a total of 18,197 students applied and 15,607 were accepted. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Washington State.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Washington State University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Washington State University is Semester. Washington State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Washington State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Washington?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Washington?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Washington?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Washington?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Washington?