For academic year 2017-2018, there are 30,614 students including 25,277 undergraduate and 5,337 graduate students at Washington State University. By attending status, there are 25,851 full-time and 4,763 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,632 male and 15,982 female students.
Washington State University has a total enrollment of 30,614 with a gender distribution of 47.80% male (14,632 students) and 52.20% female (15,982 students).
Washington State University has a 25,851 full-time students and 4,763 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 22,166 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,111 are part-time students. In graduate school, 3,685 students are full-time and 1,652 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,577||2,407||170|
|Not In Online Classes||24,803||20,639||4,164|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Washington State University. There are 197 American Indian/Native American, 17,696 White, 928 Black/African American, 1,799 Asian, 4,016 Hispanic, 112 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,631 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||197||76||121|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||112||47||65|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Washington State University.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Washington?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Washington?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Washington?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Washington?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Washington?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Washington?