Graduate Rate 95.97%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 90%
At Williams College, the graduation rates was 95.97% (524 students out of 546 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 263 male and 261 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Williams College. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.97%. where 524 students out of 546 candidate completed their degree.
486 students completed their course in 4 years and 31 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.01%||88.97%||89.05%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||97.50%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Williams College, 46 of 47 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.87%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Williams College is 1.28% (7 out of 546 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Williams College, the retention rate is 90%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?