Graduate Rate 95.04%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 99%
At Williams College, the graduation rates was 95.04% (517 students out of 544 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 256 male and 261 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Williams College. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.04%. where 517 students out of 544 candidate completed their degree.
480 students completed their course in 4 years and 34 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.24%||83.52%||92.99%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Williams College, 33 of 35 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.29%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Williams College is 1.29% (7 out of 544 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Williams College, the retention rate is 99%.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?