Total Enrollment 1,987
There are 1,987 students including 1,962 undergraduate and 25 graduate students at Williams College for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,942 full-time and 45 part-time students with gender distribution of 987 male and 1,000 female students.
Williams College has a total enrollment of 1,987 with a gender distribution of 49.67% male (987 students) and 50.33% female (1,000 students). There are 977 male and 985 female students in undergraduate school and 10 male and 15 female students are attending graduate school at Williams College.
Williams College has 1,942 full-time and 45 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,917 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 45 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 25 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
Williams College does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Williams College. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 913 White, 133 Black/African American, 278 Asian, 259 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 116 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||1||0|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Williams College.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?