Graduate Rate 16.67%
Transfer-Out Rate 42%
Retention Rate 80%
At Yeshiva of Far Rockaway Derech Ayson Rabbinical Seminary, the graduation rates was 16.67% (2 students out of 12 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Yeshiva of Far Rockaway Derech Ayson Rabbinical Seminary. Last year, the graduation rate was 16.67%. where 2 students out of 12 candidate completed their degree.
2 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Yeshiva of Far Rockaway Derech Ayson Rabbinical Seminary is 41.67% (5 out of 12 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yeshiva of Far Rockaway Derech Ayson Rabbinical Seminary, the retention rate is 80%.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?