Graduate Rate 73.87%
Transfer-Out Rate 9%
Retention Rate 93%
At Yeshivath Viznitz, the graduation rates was 73.87% (82 students out of 111 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 82 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Yeshivath Viznitz. Last year, the graduation rate was 73.87%. where 82 students out of 111 candidate completed their degree.
0 students completed their course in 4 years and 79 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Yeshivath Viznitz, 1 of 4 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 25.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Yeshivath Viznitz is 9.01% (10 out of 111 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yeshivath Viznitz, the retention rate is 93%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?