Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 513
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 95%
Average Aid Amount $10,344
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 110
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 93%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 513 students (95% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $10,344. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 110 students (93% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Yeshivath Viznitz is $8,640, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?