For academic year 2018-2019, there are 166 colleges and universities in Virginia State - 46 public and 120 private schools. By school level, there are 84 4 Year or high, 48 2-4 years, and 34 less than 2 years schools in Virginia. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Virginia colleges is 64.38% and the average graduation rate is 52.82% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 557,886 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Virginia colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.63:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Virginia.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Virginia colleges are $15,951 for Virginia residents and $18,401 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $14,067 for in-state students and $18,114 for out-of-state students.
Virginia colleges and universities are offering 5,071 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Virginia, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 86 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 47 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 30 colleges have the ROTC programs and 51 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Virginia schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?