What Is The Average Acceptance Rate In Alabama?
The acceptance rate is a percentage of applicants to accept a school in college admission. In general, the high ranked colleges and special purpose schools have low acceptance rate to recruit competitive students. The acceptance rate at a school does not change dramatically. So when you apply to the school, the previous year's rate can be used as an important factor.
The average acceptance rate of Alabama colleges is 77.13%. Total 128,162 students have accepted out of 168,270. By gender, the acceptance rate of female students is 76.32% and male students' rate is 77.47%
The next schools are the top 5 Alabama colleges that have the lowest acceptance rate. Tuskegee University has the lowest acceptance rate of 34.20% among Alabama colleges. University of Mobile and Faulkner University have also low acceptance rate of 64.09% and 64.60% respectively. The top schools are selected with an minimum number of new students (first-time students) of 100. You can view more schools at Alabama colleges with lowest acceptance rate.
- Tuskegee University Acceptance rate: 34.20%, Yield: 18.74%
- University of Mobile Acceptance rate: 64.09%, Yield: 22.25%
- Faulkner University Acceptance rate: 64.60%, Yield: 20.14%
- Birmingham-Southern College Acceptance rate: 65.91%, Yield: 15.04%
- Huntingdon College Acceptance rate: 69.30%, Yield: 15.19%
The following table summarizes the average acceptance rate in Alabama.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||77.94%||82.73%||72.27%||-|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between Alabama Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All Alabama Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at Alabama
- Average Alabama Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in Alabama
- Affordable Schools to Admit in Alabama
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in Alabama
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in Alabama