What Is The Average Yield (enrollment Rate) In Florida?
The admission yield is a percentage of accepted students to admit a college who are finally enrolled the school. Yield is often used interchangeably with enrollment rate. A high admission yield at a school implies that the school is preferred than other (or similar) schools to enroll. It is reasonable to think that the enrolled chose the school based on the school's benefits such as academic excellence and financial advantages.
The average yield of Florida colleges is 44.64%. Total 291,733 students out of 541,532 applicants have accepted into Florida colleges and 71,724 enrolled into one of schools. By gender, the admission yield of female students is 43.10% and male students' yield is 47.23%
The next schools are the top 5 Florida colleges that have the highest yield. Florida Academy of Nursing has the highest yield of 100.00% among Florida colleges. DeVry University-Florida and University of Florida-Online have also high yield of 91.67% and 91.30% respectively. We select the schools with an acceptance rate of less than 70%. You can view more schools at Florida colleges with highest yield.
- Florida Academy of Nursing Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 30.88%
- DeVry University-Florida Yield: 91.67%, Acceptance rate: 40.91%
- University of Florida-Online Yield: 91.30%, Acceptance rate: 65.74%
- Trinity Baptist College Yield: 64.17%, Acceptance rate: 43.01%
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide Yield: 58.27%, Acceptance rate: 69.56%
The following table summarizes the average yield (enrollment rate) in Florida.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||38.51%||34.23%||37.70%||53.33%|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between Florida Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All Florida Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at Florida
- Average Florida Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in Florida
- Affordable Schools to Admit in Florida
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in Florida
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in Florida