Total Enrollment 4,919
Angelina College has a total enrollment of 4,919 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,574 full-time and 3,345 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,802 male and 3,117 female students. Angelina College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 625 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Angelina College has a total enrollment of 4,919 with a gender distribution of 36.63% male (1,802 students) and 63.37% female (3,117 students).
Angelina College has 1,574 full-time and 3,345 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,574 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,345 students are attending with part-time status.
At Angelina College, 625 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,682 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,919 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,682||1,682||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,612||2,612||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Angelina College. There are 26 American Indian/Native American, 2,668 White, 610 Black/African American, 43 Asian, 1,385 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 59 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||26||6||20|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||3||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Angelina College.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?