Acceptance Rate 78.01%
SAT Score 941
ACT Score 15
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 78.01% at Bloomfield College where a total of 3,579 students applied and 2,792 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 941 and the average ACT score is 15. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Bloomfield.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||941 SAT / 15 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Bloomfield, 23 applicants (8% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 7 applicants (2%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 941 and the average ACT score is 15 at Bloomfield. SAT 75th percentile score is 960 and 25th percentile score is 770. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 51 and the 25th percentile score is 41. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Bloomfield.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||410||460|
Bloomfield College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Bloomfield College is Semester. Bloomfield College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Bloomfield College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Education in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?