Books & Supplies$840
On-Campus Living Costs $17,148
Bowdoin 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Bowdoin College is $58,322. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $17,148 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $76,310 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$58,322|
|Books & Supplies||$840|
|Room & Board||$15,898||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$46,432|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$29,878||$29,878|
|***Off-campus living costs at Bowdoin College has not been reported. On-campus cost is used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $58,322. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.50% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|2019||2020||2021||2022||Tuition & Fees||$53,922||$56,350||$56,350||$58,322|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $1,139 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 4.50% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $840. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Bowdoin College.
|Books & Supplies||$840||$840||$840||$840|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at Bowdoin College is $17,148 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are increased by 16.73% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$14,698||$15,360||$14,698||$15,898|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maine?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Maine?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Maine?