Books & Supplies$840
On-Campus Living Costs $14,690
Bowdoin 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Bowdoin College is $56,350. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $14,690 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $71,880 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$56,350|
|Books & Supplies||$840|
|Room & Board||$13,440||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$41,967|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$29,913||$29,913|
|***Off-campus living costs at Bowdoin College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $56,350. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$51,848||$53,922||$56,350||$56,350|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $840. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Bowdoin College.
|Books & Supplies||$840||$840||$840||$840|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Bowdoin College is $14,690 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are decreased by -11.56% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$14,132||$14,698||$14,132||$13,440|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maine?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maine?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maine?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maine?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?